Expert investment advice
The basics of long-term investing rarely change. Our advice is framed around developing strategies that will assist you in navigating investment markets now and into the future.
Lindsay Garnock, Director BFS and his team of advisors all have significant experience and knowledge of superannuation, tax and asset structuring.
This means your BFS Advisor will assess and consider the broader picture of your financial affairs, before making any investment recommendations.
- Review client | Service offering
As a BFS Review Client you can expect the following service offering:
- Annual review consultation with your advisor
- Access to your advisor for investment market discussions and general queries
- Assistance with changes to your financial or personal circumstances
- Annual assessment to ensure investment strategies match your financial and lifestyle goals
- Provision of portfolio and retirement projections
- Ongoing proactive review of investments
- Advice on corporate actions, take-overs, buybacks and share purchase plans and rights issues
- Access to Model Portfolios and portfolio review service
- Regular review of our Approved Product List (including equities, managed funds, ETFs etc)
- 24-hour online access to Wrap with annual tax statements and regular reporting
- Quarterly Financially Speaking newsletter and bi-monthly Boyce client newsletter
- Review of personal insurances
- Quality economic research | Up to date market information
The BFS team is backed by industry renowned research and analysis.
Our advisors are authorised to provide financial advisory services through Lonsdale Financial Group Limited with accurate and timely economic research provided through specialist research house Lonsec and the long established and highly regarded broking firm, Ord Minnett.