Extensive range of services and products
Boyce offers a wide range of services and product solutions, tailored to your individual needs. Whether you are after advice about an investment strategy following the sale of a farm or business, would like to set up a savings education plan for your children, or require strategic retirement and superannuation advice, our professional Advisers can assist you.
We also offer advice to ensure your self-managed superannuation fund investments are working for you and can assist to ensure your family's income and assets are protected now and into the future.
- Professional investment advice
- Investment strategy following farm or business sale
- Children’s education saving plans
- Strategic retirement and superannuation planning
- Self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) investments
- Protection of your family’s income and assets
- Succession or estate planning services
Boyce operates a competitive, transparent 'fee for service' pricing model that ensures you will know exactly what the cost will be and what services you can expect to receive, prior to any work being undertaken.There are no hidden extras, and absolutely no financial incentives are received to recommend any financial products.
Our Advisers will help you to select from an extensive range of products including managed funds, direct shares, margin lending, Wrap accounts or personal risk protection products amongst others (see the list below).
- Managed funds
- Direct shares
- Stockbroking services
- Margin lending
- Portfolio administration (Wrap accounts)
- Superannuation funds (retail, super-wraps, SMSF)
- Personal and risk protection (death & TPD, income protection and trauma insurance)
Find out more here about the Boyce transparent and competitive pricing structure.