Smart, strategic superannuation solutions
Superannuation is the preferred tax-effective legal structure in which to save and acquire assets to fund retirement and later, transfer remaining assets to your beneficiaries.
BFS can assist you to manage your superannuation assets and investments to help you meet your retirement goals.
Depending on your circumstances and account balance, it may make sense to set up your own fund. There are many reasons why establishing a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) may be right for you including:
- Affording you greater control of where and how your money is invested
- Greater flexibility in terms of the types of investments your fund can hold
- Asset protection and integrated tax planning.
Our Superannuation Strategy Specialists can help you decide if moving from a retail or industry superannuation fund to your own fund is right for you. For more information download our brochure
"10 reasons why a SMSF may be right for you."
The rules and legislation around superannuation are complex
That's why BFS has Superannuation Strategy Specialists in place to provide you with personalised advice about rolling-over superannuation balances, contribution planning, benefit payment planning plus advice regarding access to lump sums and income streams, insurance within your super fund and borrowing within your SMSF.
Read more about our services below:
- SMSF Service Offering
The BFS Superannuation Strategy team offer a comprehensive range of specialist SMSF services includes:
- Establishment, compliance and annual SMSF audit
- Contribution and benefit planning and calculations
- Asset and investment strategy and compliance advice
- GST within a SMSF
- Death benefit calculations and advice
- Annual review meeting
- Advice regarding trustee responsibilities
- Assistance to change members, trustees and your SMSF deed as required
We also offer an optional investment reporting service to track and monitor progress of your SMSF investment portfolio and maintain investment records. If you would like to know more, contact one of our experienced Advisers.
- What About Your Super? Take our online Quiz
Many of us put superannuation into the "too hard" basket as something we will do at a later date, when in fact you could benefit from taking control now to ensure you are making the most from your super strategy.
Take our online quiz to find out if you could benefit from the professional advice of a BFS Advisor - click here to start the quiz.